Blog Resumed!!

by - October 28, 2019

Hey guys, I am really sorry that I vanished for almost 5 years and I can't tell you the reasons. It's pretty pathetic but no worries because I am back again on my blog and will continue to post more interesting stuff with regular updates and replies to your queries and comments as well.

The name of the site has been changed to TECH ENCYCLOPEDIA as it will have new content as well. So, I am taking up a niche to continue blogging. I used to really miss those days while I could blog without any worries and now I can again do it.

I am currently updating the website's look as well as the policies to be able to continue working on it.

New content will be posted soon and the site update process will be happening side by side.

Stay tuned and THANK YOU very much for all your support.

I am grateful.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This blog post discusses the importance of resuming blogging after a break. It provides tips on how to get back into the swing of things, including setting goals, creating a schedule, and staying motivated. Read on to learn more about how to successfully resume blogging.
    Best Website Development Company in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete